Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude Contest Winner and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



You know, this was a really hard decision. There was clearly so much reflection and sincerity in each comment. I want to thank everyone who took the time to respond and who shared so openly. It is incredible how grateful and optimistic people are in the midst of such economically and personally difficult times. I really enjoyed reading all of these!

I had to pick one person though, so Samze, CONGRATULATIONS! You won the gift certificate! Please email your contact info to me at contact@thefabricfairydotcom, and I will get the certificate on its way to you in time for some holiday sewing. :-)

Everyone, a huge HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you!!! Enjoy the time with your families. We are having a fun feast here today in our household--I'll try to post some pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment